[cisco-voip] Is TEHO Now Illegal?

Adam Frankel (afrankel) afrankel at cisco.com
Thu Oct 11 20:48:04 EDT 2012

Can't speak to the legal aspects of TEHO in the US, but to your second
point preventing TEHO is the entire purpose of Geolocation/Logical
Partitioning feature introduced in 8.x.
All customers I've seen using this feature so far are in India.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/8x/dialplan.html#wp1228408