[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.5 bugg with VG224

Joel Perez tman701 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 17:15:18 EDT 2012

I had a very similar issue with VG248's a while back. Everything worked but
RTMT and CM reported different things.
I tried restarting the RIS service, clearing the configs on the devices and
CM and it made no difference.

I ended up having to delete the devices from the CLI because for some
reason, according to TAC, they were stuck in the DB even though I had
deleted them and re-added them from the CUCM gui.

Joel P