[cisco-voip] DTMF Issue with one external number

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Tue Oct 16 08:25:36 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

  We have an odd issue going on with DTMF.  Below is the path to the PSTN.

CUCM <-> h.323 Gateway <-> SIP Provider.

The problem is that when we dial into this one external number and press 1 to select option 1, it doesn't seem to accept the digit.  If we dial into that same number from anywhere else, it works fine.  Having said that, I can dial into other numbers from the system and have no issue at all with dtmf.  Any ideas of what this issue is?

Thanks,
Bill