[cisco-voip] How to reduce call disconnect time in UCM

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 18 11:44:56 EDT 2012

What is the customer using for their voice gateway and what type of connection does it have to the PSTN?

-Ryan

On Oct 18, 2012, at 4:02 AM, shary shary <shaary1 at hotmail.com> wrote:

hi folks,
One of my customer facing problem. When they make calls to PSTN number and after talking caller disconnects the call first, IP Phone from where person made a call remain connected around 20 -25 seconds with some ring tones and then disconnect. They want to reduce this time to minimum. I am unable to find the way to set this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Regards.