[cisco-voip] BE6K C220 servers

Haas, Neal nhaas at co.fresno.ca.us
Thu Oct 18 12:44:19 EDT 2012

Attach to a local drive. I never actually used the DVD or USB drive on the C210

There is a youtube video on this, it's been awhile and I don't have access to the site at work.

Neal Haas
IT Analyst, Communications
Please report Troubles to the Help Desk. 559-600-5900
Telephone (559) 600-5890
FAX (559) 455-4747

County of Fresno
Information Technology Services Division
1020 S Tenth St
Fresno, CA 93702