[cisco-voip] Adding DIDs to a PRI - and how to limit total calls to those DID numbers.

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Oct 23 19:59:37 EDT 2012

fyi: I'm pretty sure you don't need to separate the PRIs. a group of PRIs can have many route groups associated with it. in my case, the first 5 are free.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)