[cisco-voip] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Wed Sep 5 11:08:11 EDT 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Ray,

- Muhammad Ishaq

Accept invitation from Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6mrtb0-h6qkaloi-5i/H2MsQd1jS6Z70hLZmjMP5c-Q5YrI0nyXrVBZemsV/blk/I421010657_9/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_elYTdjoMcj0Nczh9bQFBgQhlhTxUbPcMdjgRc3kScPsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=0P9lFrqY8cxBo1

View invitation from Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan
http://www.linkedin.com/e/6mrtb0-h6qkaloi-5i/H2MsQd1jS6Z70hLZmjMP5c-Q5YrI0nyXrVBZemsV/blk/I421010657_9/0VnPsRdz0Nc34Od4ALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1ako8uwJIcxBo1

Why might connecting with Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan be a good idea?

Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan's invitation, check Muhammad Ishaq Ahmed Khan's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation