[cisco-voip] Bulk User/Phone import and oddities

Blake Pfankuch bpfankuch at cpgreeley.com
Thu Sep 6 01:18:45 EDT 2012

Running a new UCMBE 5K  8.6.22900-9.  Just did a Bulk import of about 300 users across 13 sites.  With all the users, with the exception of 10 (who were in a single import file and a single site) the import appears to have created the users, and attempted to set device ownership and primary line before it created the phone.  Of course this failed, and I had to remake a bat file for a user modification.  The only other unique thing I can see is that the 10 users that worked fine were 6901 phones, and all the others were 7945/7965 phones that did not work.

Anyone else seen this behavior or am I just sniffing something weird?  Thanks!

Blake