[cisco-voip] CUCM 9.0 Demo License?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat Sep 8 21:07:31 EDT 2012

I was under the impression that you don't have to pay for node licenses anymore, so as long as you add this to your license manager, you just use the extra licenses that are available. How dies the license manager no the difference between nodes? Are there primary node licenses?

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"