[cisco-voip] CME-SRST or SRST license on 2911

abbas Wali abbaseo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:58:24 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am unable to locate the number of licenses to support phones in SRST.
They said its already been installed on the system.
I checked and the router does support 27 phones when in SRST but where
exactly i can find in the config how mnay phones it can support.

my show license tells me

*-r-shfg01-01#show license feature
Feature name             Enforcement  Evaluation  Subscription   Enabled
ipbasek9                 no           no          no             yes
securityk9               yes          yes         no             yes
uck9                     yes          yes         no             yes
datak9                   yes          yes         no             no
gatekeeper               yes          yes         no             no
SSL_VPN                  yes          yes         no             no
ios-ips-update           yes          yes         yes            no
SNASw                    yes          yes         no             no
hseck9                   yes          no          no             no   *

thanks in advance