[cisco-voip] E911 on CUCM

Adam Piasecki apiasecki at midatlanticbb.com
Thu Sep 13 18:11:41 EDT 2012

You can adjust the external phone number mask of the phone. I tried
something like this but the external phone number mask is displayed on
the Cisco IP phone. You can't prevent this from happening. That was a
issue for me so i had to use CER. Other then that it worked fine. Under
your 911 route pattern check use external phone number mask.

On 9/13/2012 6:00 PM, Tim Kenyon wrote:

> Is there a way for me to change the outbound ANI on a 911 call based
> upon location of an IP phone user without using CER? I have an
> application that already tracks the movement of all my devices and we
> use zone based ELIN's now based on subnets in our Avaya call server. I
> just want to write a script to automatically update the ELIN for a 911
> call only in CUCM without adding CER. I would prefer that it not be in
> the path of the call like CER appears to be.
>
> *Tim Kenyon*

Adam M Piasecki
MidAtlanticBroadband
Office: 410-727-8250 x 123