[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified CCX Engine - Subsystem Manager is showing only a " Partial Service"

Sarjo Touray sarjot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 10:17:45 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Our Primary and Secondary UCCX Servers, in the servicibility page, Under
the Cisco Unified CCX Engine - Subsytem Manager is showing only a "Partial
Service" on both servers. We have tried restarting the individual service
with no effect and also restarted the servers but again with no effect, the
service is still showing only a partial service. Does anyone know why this
is happening.

Any advise will be appreciated.

Regards

Sarj