[cisco-voip] Cube sip overlap dialing support status ....

Christian Kratzer ck-lists at cksoft.de
Wed Sep 19 15:25:56 EDT 2012

Hi,

not sure if my google foo is broken but I cannot find any information on
sip overlap dialing (rfc3578) support on cisco CUBE.

I would like to retain the user experience of instant dialing when
migrating from isdn to sip trunks. We have wildly varying dial plans
in germany with no way to guess the length of the number so overlap
dialing is the only way to stop users complaining about the interdigit
delay.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck at cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2