[cisco-voip] CUCM - Pulling Phone Screenshots

Wesley Schochet Wesley.Schochet at childrensmn.org
Thu Sep 20 11:23:06 EDT 2012

The best way to accomplish global authentication is to create your own
Authentication service.  When a phone authenticates a user it calls a
http://authURL?UserID=thisApp&Password=thisPass&devicename=SEPABCD1234FEDC

The URL returns either the word AUTHORIZED or UNAUTHORIZED.

My auth service screens out the global user/password combinations and
then calls the CUCM auth URL for the others.

Wesley A. Schochet
System Architect
Children's of Minnesota
+ wes.schochet at childrensmn.org