[cisco-voip] Backup voicemail server for CUCILYNC

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Thu Sep 20 13:25:54 EDT 2012

Tested it by inserting a rogue IP for the first voicemail server and also the first ldap server.  It doesn't even try the 2nd server configured.  Then I found this page (guess I should have searched a little harder).  It doesn't even mention an option for entering a redundant voicemail server or ldap server.  I think I will probably resolve the redundancy for voicemail/LDAP by using our load balancers we have.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucrtx/8_6/english/installguide/config_clients.html

-Bill