[cisco-voip] Cube sip overlap dialing support status ....

Erich Novak Erich.Novak at nts.eu
Fri Sep 21 11:44:40 EDT 2012

Hi,

if you've got access to Cisco Live 365 (https://www.ciscolive365.com) -
view the advanced dialplan design session by Johannes Krohn - very
informative - and somewhere in the middle of the video he mentions, that
overlap sending is not supported on SIP trunks -neither CUCM nor CUBE. It
is something he wants on the roadmap, but it is definitely not in CUCM
9.0...

brgds
Erich