[cisco-voip] 7942G/7962G display not updating

Michael Rose mroseatrstone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:05:53 EDT 2012

I have some phones in our organization that are properly configured in
CallManager but the physical phone does not update. The LCD on the phone
doesn't list the extension, external mask or any of the softkeys. It just
shows the time in the top-left.

This originally happened when we moved an office and I thought it was issue
in that office, but it has made its way to our headquarters. I've tried
resetting the phone, a firmware reset, and triple checked CUCM settings.

CUCM v7.0.1

Thanks.