[cisco-voip] Jabber 9.0.5 no photos in Windows XP

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 11:25:37 EDT 2012

I tried this on version 9.0.1 and it was the same problem.
There is no Photo folder in CSF, only Config, Credentials and
CustomEmoticons, all empty.

I'm logged in as Admin. I've tried it on three different XP machines,
one on domain, the others standalone, always the same problem.

How are you fetching your contact photos?

/Roger