[cisco-voip] MTP resources Codecs mismatch and DTMF relay

Heim, Dennis Dennis.Heim at wwt.com
Tue Sep 25 15:03:41 EDT 2012

You mention enabled MTP on those SIP trunks, you can enable it at the trunk or gateway and it will force every call to use MTP. However, if you set it, I believe in the trunk profile, or security profile, cannot recall exactly, but you can set it to only engage the mtp resource if necessary.

Dennis Heim
Sr. UC Engineer
World Wide Technology
Office: 314.212.1814