[cisco-voip] meetme - use specific conference resource

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:34:27 EDT 2013

I think that would work but we have to be able to initiate from the phone
of any IT person.

My ideal outcome is:
>From any phone go off hook, press meetme, dial conference number -
conference uses software CFB.
>From any phone initiate an ad-hoc conference - conference uses hardware CFB.
I haven't found a way to do this but it was an idea that I thought I should
investigate.

 I can always set the maximum conference-participants on the IOS CFB higher
but that would also allow an ad-hoc conference to have more participants.