[cisco-voip] Cisco SW's w/Auto QOS and Avaya Voip Phones Droping packets

Gregory Wenzel gwenzel at conres.com
Wed Apr 3 07:49:33 EDT 2013

I have a client whom has enabled auto qos on both their 4510 and 3750. They are unable to get their Avaya voip phones to operate properly. Is there a setting in their Avaya pbx or something I am missing here. The phones are on vlan240 and the pbx is on vlan65. From what I can tell they are trusting COS and I think they have to change this to trust DSCP  because it's what Avaya recommends. Attached are the configs.

If anyone could point me in the right direction would be most appreciated.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE1E35.FB2FD900]

Gregory Wenzel | Solutions Engineer | OFFICE: 856.303.3932

This message w/attachments (message) is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is prohibited.
Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any products.