[cisco-voip] quick question about sip and CUBE

Kenneth Hayes kennethwhayes at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:26:04 EDT 2013

503 is a carrier issue with the service.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2013, at 11:05 AM, Erick Wellnitz <ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com> wrote:

We got that working but I think we have another issue that I'm not sure how
to verify.

I didn't change any of the dial-peers pointing to the CUCM yet, I have only
modified the one trunk to use port 5070 so it will not interfere with the
current trunk for inbound.

Now we get a 503 service unavailable for calls from the remote system.
Will I need to change my existing dial-peers to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5060 before
I add any dial-peers for use on the new trunk that uses 5070?  All inbound
worked fine until I added this second trunk.