[cisco-voip] quick question about sip and CUBE

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Apr 10 11:02:47 EDT 2013

In 8.x and later trunks have an option to run on all nodes (like RLs).  This would likely have saved you some pain.

-Ryan

On Apr 10, 2013, at 10:38 AM, Erick Wellnitz <ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com> wrote:

Here is what fixed the problem:

CM Group contains:
Sub
Pub

Dial Peers had preference:
Pub
Sub

I switched the dial peer preference to:
Sub
Pub

Now all calls work as expected.  I have seen this before but I seem to forget this trunk behavior in troubleshooting.

Thanks for all of the advice!