[cisco-voip] Cisco Live 2013 Orlando

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 11:54:22 EDT 2013

I will see you there!

I just got back from the ACUTA conference, anyone on the list that is in
the higher education space who wishes for the good old CIPTUG days should
check it out. It is a smaller conference for telecom and data networking in
Higher Ed, vendor agnostic. most of the sessions are by members and there
is a lot of 'networking' and information sharing that happens between
attendees. www.ACUTA.org

On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 7:05 AM, Jamie Gale -X (jamgale - Arc Solutions at
Cisco) <jamgale at cisco.com> wrote:

>  Wes (and all),
>
>  Myself and Jeff Sandstrom will be there and we will be happy to meet
> with anyone to discuss the Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles' and go through
> the roadmap.
>
> Kind Regards
>
> Jamie Gale
> Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
> Arc Solutions, onsite at Cisco
> jamgale at cisco.com
> D +1 919 392 4671
> M +1 919 699 4910
>
> *Find our new Cisco Unified Attendant Console End User training videos at
> **
> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3jC1gmgsRWPR4PLR2VWBhA?feature=CCQQwRs%3D
> *
>
> *Join the Cisco Unified Attendant Console Forum at Arc Solutions!
> http://forum.arcsolutions.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4*
>
>  On Apr 18, 2013, at 5:48 PM, Wes Sisk <wsisk at cisco.com>
>  wrote:
>
> Who's going? I'll be there in Solutions Clinic and "Meet the Engineer".
> Bring your good questions and let's draw them up on white/green/glass board
> or whatever they give us this year!
>
> -Wes

Ed Leatherman