[cisco-voip] Cisco 99xx phones on CUCM 9.1

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Sun Apr 21 12:29:17 EDT 2013

I haven't done a full comparison, but what are the biggest complaints/feature gaps with 99xx and 7965 phone in CUCM 8.6?  When I look at the Cisco PDF of 99xx features in 8.6, I see what the 99xx can do, but of course Cisco doesn't call out the most significant "missing" features that users would complain about.  Just thought I'd get some feedback from the community.. Thanks!