[cisco-voip] Upgrade Analysis for CUCM 8.5(1) to 8.6(2a), 9.0(1), or 9.1(1a)

Dave Wolgast dwolgas1 at rochester.rr.com
Wed Apr 24 15:08:34 EDT 2013

Has anyone done any analysis like this that they would be willing to share?
We are trying to determine upgrade complexity among these 3 options,
considering licensing, any upgrade caveats, and potential user-facing
changes. We'll be performing the potential upgrade on UCS-B platforms, and
essentially, we need to choose one of these options to maintain UCCE
compatibility, while keeping disruption to a minimum.

--
Dave Wolgast
Livonia, NY