[cisco-voip] Call quality stats on SIP trunk?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 12:01:04 EDT 2013

It doesn't look like that MIB actually calculates the MOS, but rather shows
you delay, jitter, and lost packets which could then be calculated to a MOS
score.  It's likely the same output that 'show call active voice brief'
would have.

Is it not showing any stats at all? Yes, it would need to be flow through
and I believe RTCP would be required.

-nick