[cisco-voip] AS5400 working as CUBE

Maciej Bylica mbsip at gazeta.pl
Thu Aug 1 19:03:08 EDT 2013

Hi,

No i am on 15.1(2)T1

My inventory look like following:
NAME: "AS5400XM chassis", DESCR: "AS5400XM chassis"
PID: AS5400XM          , VID: V02, SN: JAE1115C5A6

NAME: "SPE_1", DESCR: "NP60 VUFC, "
PID:                   , VID:    , SN: JAB04460CEQ

NAME: "SPE_2", DESCR: "NP108 VUFC, "
PID:                   , VID:    , SN: JAB043505MW

NAME: "SPE_3", DESCR: "NP108 VUFC, "
PID:                   , VID:    , SN: JAB043604H5

NAME: "SPE_4", DESCR: "NP108 VUFC, "
PID:                   , VID:    , SN: JAB043505CW

NAME: "SPE_5", DESCR: "NP108 VUFC, "
PID:                   , VID:    , SN: JAB0431080H

NAME: "E1_6", DESCR: "E1 8 PRI DFC, HwVer#: 4.8"
PID:                   , VID:    , SN: JAE0941MVTD

NAME: "E1_7", DESCR: "E1 8 PRI DFC, HwVer#: 4.8"
PID:                   , VID:    , SN: JAE0941MV1V

At first i am about to enable sip-to-sip without trancoding.
It's going to be long weekend :)

Thanks,
Mac.