[cisco-voip] CP-8831 IP Conference Phone

Bryant Onojeta onojetathekid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 16:26:23 EDT 2013

 I did charge the mic's and the range was high.

What i found was that the pairing is:
1.admin setting>wireless mic's>pairing
2.press button til led is solid red, let go ( light will go off)
3. press button til led is solid red and pairing should be complete

Now i am having issue with the phone linking to another base.