[cisco-voip] CP-8831 IP Conference Phone

Bryant Onojeta onojetathekid at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:54:41 EDT 2013

I have the daisy chain main power...plugged in to ac...still I am
getting Link Mode: Configuring forever...May have been upgrading
firmware and it says not to unplugg...left plugged in for over and
hour and still same state... no way to check the status of the
upgrade, download...whatever... I cannot leave it up forever...it's in
place for testing....Not sure how to check.. factory default or
what... flash is full???