[cisco-voip] ARC 5.1 - ARC Connect CT server restaring

Dana Tong Dana_Tong at bridgepoint.com.au
Sun Aug 11 20:40:24 EDT 2013

Hi there,

Arc will need to be able to see and control at least one CTI port to start and stay active.

So I am assuming you have installed a new Arc server and imported the production database?
You will have to ensure you have the CUCM configured with the CTI ports/ route points, and assigned to the application user that is configured on your Arc server in the Cisco TSP.

Excuse my poor description there, but check your TSP configuration, and check the Arc devices against your CTI ports. You can use the phone.exe application from julmar.com to assist in troubleshooting.

Cheers