[cisco-voip] Weird MTP issues

Kenneth Hayes kennethwhayes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 20:47:57 EDT 2013

All,

Currently I'm running CUBE in my enviroment and we have a weird issue.
 Here's my Call Flow first.

PSTN->CUBE->CUCMBE->AA

So when callers come in they will reach the Auto Attendant and have
the option to press 1 for dial-by-name, well when they select option 1
they get to the Directory Handler and speak the person they are trying
to reach, well when the call begins to transfer it rings the extension
for a slight second then it drops. Weird right, well on the SIP trunk
between CUCM and CUBE I checked MTP required and saved changes and
reset the trunk and attempt the call it works fine, the phone rings
normal, and no issues occur. So in my SIP profile that's associated
with the SIP trunk I checked the box to insert MTP if needed and
unchecked the MTP required on the SIP trunk and the call drops at a
slight second.

In the CUBE I've added a  voice class sip profile to see if that
corrects it, and it has not. Can someone assist me with this issue?