[cisco-voip] ITL file missing CAPF entry

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Mon Aug 12 11:47:10 EDT 2013

CAPF-(characters) is fine, as long as the subject matches what's in the OS Admin Cert Manager or System->Security->Certs in CCMAdmin.

-Ryan

On Aug 9, 2013, at 5:16 PM, Erick Wellnitz <ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com<mailto:ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com>> wrote:

Version 9.1

Restarting the services added the CAPF entry but the invalid certificate error remains.  Should the CAPF entry show up as CAPF-(number) or should it be an actual hostname?