[cisco-voip] TAC question

Mike Olivere mikeeo at msn.com
Wed Aug 14 11:17:16 EDT 2013

I always get the backbone team when I open a case (I'm a CCIE in good standing ). If one of my customers opens a case they must have it re queued to get to a more experienced engineer, but it all depends on the nature of the issue. The backbone team shouldn't be taking cases for issues like phone provisioning etc..

Sent from my iPhone