[cisco-voip] TAC question

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Aug 15 09:29:27 EDT 2013

Thanks Anthony,

A year or so ago we were piloting a tool that allowed CSEs to capture nuggets of information about the individual that was working the case.  This information would then be visible in every other case that individual opened or got involved in.  When designing the tool we talked about ratings and it was quite intensely debated, for the reasons you cited and others.

There have been some backend tools changes that pretty much killed that project but it's nice to hear that someone thinks we were on the right track.

-Ryan