[cisco-voip] Migrating from CUCM 7.1.3 to CUCM 8.6.2

Madziarczyk, Jonathan jmad at cityofevanston.org
Mon Aug 19 13:29:06 EDT 2013

Hah,

As a 6.1 user trying to go to 9.x this is an all too accurate statement
of how Cisco does their licensing.  Don't forget the different flavor of
user licenses too, basic, enhanced, cuwl, etc.  Oh, you work in a shift
environment with mobility login?  Have fun figuring that out when it's
not a 1:1 phone:user ratio.