[cisco-voip] Upgrading from UCCX 5.0.2 to 7.0.2 Screen Pop not working

Grace Maximuangu Grace.Maximuangu at BlackBox.com
Thu Aug 22 16:03:02 EDT 2013

Hey Ryan,
I know I am still working on the screen shots, did you take a look at what I sent, I am wondering if this is going to turn into some development work or what is the workaround to getting this issue resolved.
Please advice
Tks

:-:gm

Grace Maximuangu
Voice Solutions Engineer
Black Box Network Services
Cell: 213.268.6342
grace.maximuangu at blackbox.com<mailto:grace.maximuangu at blackbox.com>
www.blackbox.com<http://www.blackbox.com/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE9F37.EEFA93E0]

From: Ryan LaFountain (rlafount) [mailto:rlafount at cisco.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2013 7:36 AM
To: Grace Maximuangu; cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: Re: [cisco-voip] Upgrading from UCCX 5.0.2 to 7.0.2 Screen Pop not working

Hi Grace,

This sounds like two issues here. The first is that the workflow configuration went missing during the upgrade to 7.0(2). There have been a couple of issues around this, some known like those listed on page 27 in the link below and some unknown where we've never been able to get to the bottom of why workflow information wasn't retained after the upgrade.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/installation/guide/cad702ccxig-cm.pdf

The second issue seems to be that even after you've recreated the workflow, the screen pop doesn't work. Can you describe or send screenshots of what the workflow configuration is and what the agent is experiencing when it 'does not work'?

Thank you,

Ryan LaFountain
Unified Contact Center
Cisco Services