[cisco-voip] Sweden Dial Plan. Overlap sending?

Roger Wiklund roger.wiklund at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:43:09 EDT 2013

Hey

I'm from Sweden and you are right about our dial-plan, it's open and
variable lenght. Almost all of our installations are based on very simple
patterns that overlaps and we rely on inter-digit timeout. T302 = 3
seconds. Most customers are OK with that, and alot of calls are to mobile
phones that have fixed lenght. 07[0237]XXXXXXX.

If you have ISDN PRI from any major telco in Sweden they support overlap
sending. Call forward does not work with overlap sending as you might know,
so you have to make some extra RPs and CCS/PTs för call forward.

/Roger