[cisco-voip] Hardware Setup Failed on 7828 after 9.1 Upgrade

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Mon Aug 26 09:27:19 EDT 2013

7828-I4 - Did a 9.1 upgrade. On switch version machine hung at Hardware Setup Failed, was able to press a key and continue and upgrade was successful. Opened a TAC case as I wanted to make sure this wasn't going to reoccur on subsequent reboots.  TAC couldn't find any logs indicating what the problem was and the server reports everything healthy.
Anyone seen this before?

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA

1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

voice. 410.252.8830
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>