[cisco-voip] SIP Firmware | 9.3(4)SR1 ETA? [FW 9.4(1)]

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Dec 3 14:57:23 EST 2013

CSCud54886 is what gets the 9971 9.4(1) software into a CUCM version.   For 8.6(2) it went into 8.6.2.24106-1 which means it will be in the next devpack.  I don't have a date for when that will be but it shouldn't be too long.  If you really need a 9.4(1) feature open a TAC SR and ask for the ES build I referenced above to be posted for you (it isn't out of testing yet so it'll be a few days).

-Ryan