[cisco-voip] utils cuc cluster renegotiate Service affecting on subscriber?

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Dec 5 08:12:19 EST 2013

Had to rebuild my publisher for Unity Connection. Found out about this fantastic command, but nowhere can I see whether this command will take my subscriber offline while it happens. Usually these things come with a warning to that effect, but this one just says it could take a while and will overwrite the publisher. Does anyone know one way or the other?
Thanks!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01C95158.4441E1B0]
Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093

direct voice. 443.541.1518
fax.  410.252.9284

Twitter<http://twitter.com/heliontech>  |  Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Helion/252157915296>  | Website<http://www.heliontechnologies.com/>  |  Email Support<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com?subject=Technical%20Support%20Request>
Support Phone. 410.252.8830
[cid:image002.png at 01CEF190.3FA3FF20]