[cisco-voip] C220-M3 TRC 1 RAID Configuration 'Changed?'

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Dec 6 10:06:37 EST 2013

I was just looking this up the other day. It seems its just one big RAID5 array according to this. Unless I read it wrong.

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_Virtualization_Supported_Hardware#Table_1_-_UC_on_UCS_TRCs

VMware + UC apps boot from DAS (8x 300GB 15K SFF disks, RAID5

1.93 TB disk space (usable?)

Sent from my iPhone