[cisco-voip] cube and address hiding

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:39:02 EST 2013

First major CUBE/SIP deployment using AT&T Flex Reach.

Unfortunately I've had to parse two documents from AT&T as well as one from
Cisco to get the config put together.

One aspect I'm not 100% certain on is address hiding, media flow through
and MTP.

I've configured address hiding per the Cisco document.  All of the
documentation I have read says this hides the signaling and media peer
addresses from the endpoints.  Does this include the provider's border
element?  Do I need medai flow through or MTP to make this work without
advertising our network into the provider's network?