[cisco-voip] custom reporting w CUIC

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:18:39 EST 2013

Good day!

I'm exploring making some custom reports in UCCX 9 using the lab version of
CUIC, running into a problem I'm hoping someone's seen before.

Report I'm working on is a slightly modified version of the Traffic
Analysis report - internal customers want the same information but just
specific to a particular application on UCCX rather than all applications.
So I've created copies of the two stored procedures that this report uses
(sp_ivr_traffic_analysis and drop_table) and modified them to take an extra
parameter (varchar(20) appName), and changed all the select statements
against the contactcalldetail table to filter on the applicationName. I
gave uccxHrUserRole execute permissions on these.

I created the report on CUIC, and it works OK.

When I export the report and import to the uccx cuic, initially it doesnt
work because there is an XML element in the CUIC version called
enableUnauthenticatedAccess that uccx doesn't support. Removing that from
the XML file allows UCCX to import it.

However if I run the report, I get this exception:
com.cisco.ccbu.cuic.businesslogic.datasource.CuicDbException: DbException:
CuicDataSourceServiceManagerImpl.getDataSet() { Nested SQLException;
SQLState: IX000 Vendor code: -313 Message: Not owner of table. } at
ETC

I don't see anything else in the trace file that makes any sense to me.

Anyone know how I can figure out what table it's referring to? The SP looks
like it creates some temp tables, but I'm not a DBA by trade and Informix
is pretty new to me. The fact that it's working on CUIC and not on UCCX is
puzzling me, must be some permissions thing I'm missing.

Have a great day!

--
Ed Leatherman