[cisco-voip] custom reporting w CUIC

Brian Meade (brmeade) brmeade at cisco.com
Thu Dec 19 11:23:27 EST 2013

Ed,

Right now it’s listed as a feature enhancement request.  Opening a TAC case to get it associated to the bug can help drive it to get put in earlier but the fastest way to get stuff like this pushed into a release is through your account team as they can push on the BU a lot more than we can in TAC.

It looks like they may be targeting this for 10.5 right now.  The reasoning provided for why it is an enhancement request rather than a higher-priority defect is because “it encompasses several aspects including upgrade, dynamic update of CUIC data source etc.” so it looks like it may require some significant redesign.

It looks like there is a TAC root workaround that is more permanent though so a TAC case can get that part done.

Brian