[cisco-voip] TLS Error on Phone after reset

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 10:31:33 EST 2013

Reto and Chris,

I wonder how long this cluster has been installed and using security. The
CAPF certificates and LSC Certificates have a lifetime of 5 years from the
date of generation. It could be possible that these certificates (Either
CAPF or the individual LSC certificates) have expired.

I would check the OS Administration page under Security > Certificates and
view the validity period of the CAPF.pem certificate. Also, now would be a
good time to go into OS Admin > Security > Certificate Monitor and
configure a valid email address so you can be emailed for future
certificate expiration. Keep in mind that this means you'll need to enter a
valid SMTP server under  OS Admin > Settings > SMTP

Even if I'm wrong hopefully you got some good info ;)

-Jason