[cisco-voip] storing CDRs during SFTP outage (total time/space available) MCS vs VMWare

Eric Pedersen PedersenE at bennettjones.com
Thu Feb 7 17:22:09 EST 2013

My experience is that it will be fine as long as CUCM doesn't start deleting the CDR files off its disk. When I run "file list activelog /cm/cdr_repository/processed" it looks like it's keeping 30 days. We had our sftp server down for a while and CUCM picked up from where it left off when it became reachable again.

You could always set up a second repository then shut it off for a few days and see what happens when you turn it back on.

Eric