[cisco-voip] comparison between CCM 4.2.3 and CUCM 8.0

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 11 10:04:50 EST 2013

I would second Matthew's approach. we upgraded from v4.1 to v7.1 and it was a lot of reading to be prepared.

The only gotcha we ran into if I recall correctly was the search space used for voicemail pilot. The documentation is misleading/confusing and doesn't lay it out clear enough. Essentially, if you check off the little checkbox for forwarding to voicemail it uses the VM pilot CSS. If you don't have that set properly, calls forwarded to VM will fail.

HTH

Sent from my iPhone...

"There's no place like 127.0.0.1"