[cisco-voip] Feature Request *gasp*

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Feb 14 15:56:34 EST 2013

I'm sure there are plenty of ways to go about it, both to protect them legally, i.e. "all ideas become ours", as well as resource wise, one user suggested feature per quarter, voted on bugzilla or something.

It's just sad that right now, there's real no way to get it done.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (ANNU)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)