[cisco-voip] Expired Contract - Get Old Patches?

Weigand, John V. John.Weigand at medicineforthedefense.com
Tue Feb 19 10:30:55 EST 2013

[Litigation Management, Inc.]

Serious Medicine for the Defense®<http://www.medicineforthedefense.com/>

Our Cisco service contract expired a little under a year ago and we lost all access to download CallManager patches, etc. Now we need to rebuild one of our CallManager servers to restore a backup – we have the install media for the base version (6.1.1) , but not the patch files to get up to our current version (6.1.4.2000). Is there any way at all to access those without an active contract?

        John V. Weigand

        IT Project Manager I
Litigation Management, Inc.
6000 Parkland Boulevard
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124

Tel:
Fax:
Cell:
Email:  440-484-2000
440-484-2009

John.Weigand at medicineforthedefense.com<mailto:John.Weigand at medicineforthedefense.com>

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential material and may be protected under law by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended receiver is prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by calling (800) 778-5424. Please delete this message from your computer. Thank you.